Navigation

October 21, 2012

Crochet Simple Beanie Hat

Autumn Red and Orange Beanie Hat

The winds have come again and I decided to make some simple Beanie Hats for this Autumn. Because it very simple to make these hats I made few of them :) This one I liked the most, because of the Autumn colors (red, orange). Beanie was simple to make. I used mostly the Treble crochet stitch and one row of Single crochet stitches at the end of the work.


Instructions for Beanie:

Start: I begun my work with 4 chains, combined in circle (you can make also a Magic Ring).
1st. row: 12 TRCS into the middle of chained ring
2nd. row: 24 TRCS 2 stitches into one stitch from previous round (increasing)
3rd. row: 48 TRCS 2 stitches into one stitch from previous round (increasing)
4. to 12. row: 48 TRCS in every stitch from previous row
Last row are Single crochet stitches into every stitch from previous row.

...and voila it's done :) You can also change colors, like I did.

If you like it and have no time to make it you can BUY it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here: